C. B. C. I. Centre, New Delhi
The CBCI Centre is the Headquarters of the Catholic Bishops’ Conference of India.
In 1962 the CBCI Headquarters were transferred from Bangalore to the present CBCI
Centre at New Delhi.
The CBCI Centre is the Head Quarters of the Catholic Bishops’ Conference of India.
It is headed by the Deputy Secretary General who is also the Director of the CBCI
Centre. The CBCI Core Team members, Secretaries of some CBCI offices and the Executive
Director, Assistant Executive Director and the Administrator of Caritas India also
reside at the CBCI Centre. Caritas India, the Social and Developmental wing of the
CBCI has its headquarters at the CBCI Centres.
RESIDENTS OF THE C.B.C.I. CENTRE:
CBCI Centre 1, Ashok Place, Near Gole Dakkhana, New Delhi - 110 001, India.
Tel (O) :
Rev. Fr. Jervis D’Souza, Deputy Secretary General, CBCI.
Rev. Fr Maria Charles, SDB, Secretary, CBCI Office for Education and Culture
Rev. Fr. Vijay Kumar Nayak, CBCI Office Secretary for SC/BC.
Rev. Fr. Nicholas Barla, SVD, Secretary, Office for Tribal Affairs.
Rev. Sr. Navya, Secretary, CBCI Council for women.
- Rev Fr Selvadhass,SSS,House Minister, CBCI
- Rev. Fr. Paul Varghese Moonjely Executive Director, Caritas India.
- Rev. Fr. Jolly Puthenpura, Assistant Executive Director, Caritas India.
- Rev. Fr. Sushil Modi, Administrator, Caritas India.
- Rev. Fr. George Thomas Nirappukalayil, Secretary, CBCI Office for Labour.
- Rev. Fr. Arul Prabaharan.